Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What a Show!

Today was an awesome day!

We got a lot done and had fun doing it.

Smooth sailing!

The final piece was…

I took all four kids, by my self to a theater production at 7:30pm. WOW, I was surprised by how good they all were. Especially for how late it was! The show was GREAT!!!!!! I was sooooooooooooooooo glad we went.

I almost didn’t make it.

You know my memory. I look up and it’s 6:45pm, blink… the light goes on. I am supposed to be somewhere. Praise the Lord they were all fed. I wouldn’t have been able to make it if they hadn’t been. I threw them in the car and we made it JUST IN TIME. We found our seats as the house lights came down.

The show was good enough to hold all of their attention. We had a little whining at the end (like the last two min) about needing to use the restroom, but other then that. They did good!

We had some fun when we went to the bathroom. I met up with a friend after the show was over, and she watched Anna. I took the three boys down the stairs (four feet) to the bathroom. When I went into the bathroom I only had two boys… Hmmmm…

Turns out G decided he was old enough to use the men’s… He snuck behind the consetion (sp?) stand to the men’s,… Then got himself locked in the stall and couldn’t get out!!!! I figured that was where he was eventually headed, so I sent A and my friend’s husband in after him, but gave me a good scare!

Teach me to go by myself… Oh, but I am soooooo glad we didn’t miss it.

I am afraid, the rest of the day pales in comparison.

~H




Yesterday: My new tree and one of the kids who dug the whole. ;-)


















Pickles!
.
.
My burnt offering to the Lord!
or dinner, whichever one you prefer.
.
Anna and her new baby...
That cry's!

Me and the baby's!

No comments: