Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Am So Thankful!

I am so thankful its not Friday!

I couldn't have handled this if it was Friday. Thank the Lord He knows what we can handle!

I still don't have hubby yet. But soooooon!

I woke up this morning and changed my daughter only to find out, SHE HAS THE CHICKEN POX! I wish you, momma bug, could be here. We could share!

Anyhow, this really would not be that big of a deal, but we are not sure that I am immune. I have had chicken pox about four times, never getting a big enough case to get immunity to it. (Fewer than ten spots each time)

So, prayers would be appreciated!

So far she has been a little whiny but she hasn't found the spots yet. She is not acting itchy or trying to scratch. Keep our fingers crossed and hope that doesn't change.

The older kids are doing word problems and watching 'educational' videos today. We didn't have our devo time this morning cause I hadn't had breakfast when the time came... So, we will probably do that after lunch.

Speaking of which, they are all chiming 'I'm hungry' I guess I will go.

Nice day to all. ~H

1 comment:

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

Awwwww....Heather dearest!
You go girl! Hang in there and I will be praying for the best!
Love you!