Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Prayer Request

Hello,

I am writing asking for prayer. Spencer just got the official word that his work is going to deny him Sundays and/or Wednesdays off. This means no church,… this means no job. He has tried to appeal it but so far he is hitting a brick wall.

We are asking for prayers that they will either change their minds or let him have one of those two days off or that God will provide another job.

God's wisdom is higher then ours, we wait in expectation to see what He will do.
Yours, Heather

2 comments:

Collister Clan said...

Has he ever thought of applying to UPS? I think they have a pretty big yard there close that could have different job options.

2homeschool said...

I have looked into it, a while ago. I haven't looked recently. There were jobs availble but nothing he quilified for that we could aford to live on. I could look again. However, I 'hear' through the grapevine they are not good about scheduling around needs either. Thanks for the idea.