Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good Day

I got a lot done today. Although, by now it was yesterday. =-)

I balanced quicken and paid bills and budgeted.

I took Anna to her speech therapy.

I grocery shopped for six.

I had my oil changed.

And I blew a circuit breaker, with my foot. I stepped on a cord and ku-pow. I actually felt VERY grateful it was not ME who went Ku-pow.

But my poor husband had to go out to the freezing cold garage in the middle of the night so our fish wouldn’t die. It was that or have me try every circuit breaker tell I found the right one.

Oh, I found some VERY cool things today. I found a website to read great works of literature, for free. http://www.online-literature.com/

Plus I found history out of the encyclopedia Britannica 11th addition on-line for free. http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/Main_Page

Plus I found a book I want to order. Its a reference book for training in righteousness. http://eclectichomeschool.org/reviews/individual_review2.asp?revid=423

Yeap, a great day.

Keep praying. Tomorrow will probably be a big day for me.
~H

2 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Finally sat down to watch Bill eat.
Pretty fun!
Thinking of you today (as usual), and hope all is well.

I'm glad to hear that it's been a productive morning - it's been busy here!
I continue to pray for you:-)

Love!

2homeschool said...

Did you note that bill pushed in his mother's chair when she sat down? I thought that was SOOOOO cool!

I have been thinking of you too... and wishing you were closer.

We are finally starting to get better. I have a theripist soon, so I am going to go. ~H