Friday, February 29, 2008

What a day!

Wow! What a day!

I know I promised to blog today, but life did not go as planned. For one thing, my husband didn’t go into work today. “knowing” That you can’t take Sunday off, puts alot of strain on a person. He stayed home so he could rest, then “No rest” is what he got.

I won’t go into details but lets just say, the boys dresser is emptied and standing on end, leaning against their bunk bed, while their 55 gal. tank is empty and laying ON the bed. Yeah, it was an interesting day.

I would say more, however, it is 11:52 and I have already fallen asleep two times, and I haven’t even made it to bed yet.

Have a nice night,

~H
Ps. Mrs. H, we will be praying for the interview. LOVE.

1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

Good Grief!!

I can't wait to hear this one - don't dissapoint me!

Love you
-me