Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Yesterday was a very productive day. I had to hog tie my hands to keep from blogging though cause I knew it wouldn’t be as productive. We got schoolwork done, the kids got to play outside with neighborhood kids and I cleaned my house as my valentines gift to my hubby. Which is what he always wanted but NEVER gets.

The kids, however were jealous this morning when I gave their dad a gift but didn’t have one for them,… Hmmm I will have to keep that in mind next year. Thank you Lord, just at that moment, my parents came in the house with the mail and in the mail their Granny gave them Valentines chocolate and coins.

Speaking of mail. I got something in the mail myself yesterday. I wonder if you can guess what it was. Thank you Momma Bug I love my necklace. Speaking of which, have YOU got anything in the mail recently? Not from me?… For the little love bugs? We mailed them to the new residence.

Well, I am going to leave you with my blueberry breakfast. Conclusion: Frozen blueberries cool off oatmeal VERY fast. Great for kids, not so desirous for adults. Might want to warm the blueberries first. Second, they taste great with maple syrup, but maple syrup does NOT taste good in ‘tea’.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone. ~H







Ps. How do you like my shower curtain?

DOG PILE!













I plan on re-doing the baseball page on my website, check it out later today.

1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

That counter-top really impresses me!!

I'm so glad you got my little gift. I think of you every day, and truly, I thank the Lord for my Heather:-)

I love you...