Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our house has gone to the BIRDS!!!


Or should I say bird. Is he not pretty? I think so. I am VERY exited. I LOVE BIRDS!!!

We lost power this morning. With three sick kids, five fish and a bird, that was a very daunting experience. Mostly cause we didn’t know when we would get it back. THANK YOU LORD. It was only a couple of hours.

Have I mentioned I got a bird?

My wonderful hubby came home last night with a big box and a little box. And something happened to be moving in the little box.

Anyhow, I GOT A BIRD!

I am sooooo excited.

I GOT A BIRD!

Can you tell I like birds? Isn’t he pretty? She? I don’t know. It has a blue beak, I am sure that means something but I am not sure yet what. Research, one of my other favorite things.

Hope all is well with you.

I GOT A BIRD!
~H

No comments: