Sunday, February 10, 2008

A day of rest

Today is my day of rest. Anna has the chicken pox so we couldn’t go to church. Bummer, but it is nice to not HAVE to get out of my P.J. or have the house ready for a Physical therapist or try to get ‘something’ accomplished today. The boys are ridding bikes and listening to Adventures in Odyssey this morning. I don’t know what the afternoon has in store, but I am VERY grateful for the sunshine. We have had sun for almost 10 days (or at least its felt like it) and it is sooooooo nice that the boys can go out and run off part of their energy. The time that we went over 5 days of pouring down rain and horrible winds was almost the death of me.

I broke my diet yesterday. I went out to the movies with my mom last night. Excluding names because they weren’t movies I would recommend to anyone. Anyhow, but I did break down and have a blue slurppy. I came out of the show with a blue tongue! Defiantly not on the ‘no sugar, no dies’ diet. Oh, well. That is part of the fun of withdrawling from them slowly; a break in diet is not really a set back. This morning I am back to my ‘tea’.

Well not much new, so I will sign off for now. Hope all is well & Fun. ~H


1 comment:

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

lol LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! There are so many great new ones on here! I love it!
But I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE!!! =)
lol

I love you dear friend!