Wednesday, February 6, 2008

OH WHAT A DAY!



OH WHAT A DAY! My feet are killing me! I had a REALLY long day. I don't plan on going into full detail, but I figure a picture is worth a thousand words (hey look, I didn't mix up that metaphor), Then a thousand pictures, MIGHT keep up with my normal dialog. Hope all is well with everyone, ~H


Wow, this is taking WAY tooooooo long to upload, I don’t think I am going to be able to stay awake that long… SO, here it is in very short form.

1.Woke up and got ready for company, only to remember the company comes tomorrow, not today. Opps.
2.The kids and I went to my parents office for TWO HOURS!
3.Took the kids to the exploration park all by my self.
4.Fed them on the road, on the way to a regular park. The regular Park was closed.
5.Drove around and took pictures while listening to my kids complain about the delay.
6.Got to the next regular park, UNLOADED ALL OF THEM and THEN someone had to pee… We had to go home, they never got to play at the regular park (only the exploration park, poor kids)
7.Picked up jackets and used the restroom
8.Car pooled to church


Yeah, LONG day. I will try and get pictures added tomorrow, ~H







2 comments:

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

Way to go girl!!! Proud of you!!!
What is your dad doing in the one photo??
...I think you are brave, sounds like you always have your hands FULL of little blessings!
Love ya

Momma Bug said...

I think you're brave too!
Hey Super Momma (that's what I've dubbed you), where's the next post?!
I've been missing you!
Hope your day is going well.
My children woke up too early today, making the work start sooner - I 'm sure you know all about that!!
It's nap time!
Love,
me