Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's a trap!


Well, I couldn’t help it. I didn’t think I would start this tonight, but I just had some things I forgot to mention and well, you know me… I couldn’t leave it alone.

For starters, I have been thinking your Venus flytrap is likely to die in my care. As is most ‘green’ things. I was defiantly NOT born with a green thumb. Well in any case. As I was doing dishes, late into the night, what did I spy? A fly. Now what was it I said before ‘I don’t HAVE flies in my house, How am I suppose to feed the thing?’ Well, here I was late at night, of course after the kids are in bed, trying to catch that silly fly… You should have seen me. How in the world are you “suppose” to get a fly to land IN that container, I will never know. After MANY failed attempts, I admitted failure and hoped that the fly would still be there in the morning (or miraculously find its way into the container during the night). Do you think a Venus flytrap can eat raisins? They kinda look like flies!

Now, I know there was something else I wanted to say… hmm… what was it?

Ahhhh. I should have written it down right away. Whatever it was, I KNOW you would have gotten a kick out of it. Oh, well. I hope you enjoyed my first blog anyway…

Smile ~H

4 comments:

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

WOW!!! Your Kido's are getting SOOOO big!!! First of all...I LOVE YOU!!! I miss you and secondly... "I" will for sure read your blog! Yea! It is WONDERFUL to hear from you my dear friend!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! =)

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

Oh, question...do you know how to save peoples blog sites??? You know like..an address of sorts? Or do you have to just remember how to find them?

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

ok... I will admit, I was to excited to see you on here, that I wrote you without YET reading.... now I can not stop laughing!!!!!LOL
Oh my goodness I LOVE YOU!!! LOL
You just made my day! =) lol

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

LOL! Well my friend! Thank you for the computer advice!!! I'll take it! lol
=)
love ya Heather!