Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Work Book...

Today Andrew felt inclined to talk about his "English" workbooks. I have been very impressed with how my children have been progressing in their "English" workbooks.

Today though, I had a FUNNY... Too funny. I just had to share. I understand that the spelling is probably too atrocious to share, but I don't care. It was great, so here it is:

Workbook:

"Write a sentence. Tell how a cookie tastes."

Andrew:

"yume, srumshis and dlishis."

Interpretation:

"Yummy, scrumptious, and delicious." (Yeah, I wouldn't have done much better with that)

Work Book:

"Write a sentence. Tell how if feels when you pet a cat.

Andrew:

"(backwards G)intol, nise and (backwards c)inde."

Interpretation:

"Gentle, nice and kind."

Work Book:

"Write a sentence. Tell about the loudest sound you ever heard."

Andrew:

"mom toking"

Interpretation:

I decline to interpret. :-)

4 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Rolling on the floor laughing!!!

Way to go Andrew!
(he hasn't heard Auntie Analene, that's why his answer was Mom) ;-)

2homeschool said...

LOL

Suzanne said...

The scary thing is I didn't need the interpretations. I have seen my fair share of creative spelling!

By the way, I answered your question- check my comments.

Blessings,
Suzanne

Alterton Scottish Terriers said...

So funny Heather! Hey, the guy's spelling phonetically. Good for him! The rest will fall into place as he gets older. :)
-Faith