Saturday, April 12, 2008

Young Marines



Our Young Marine!



We had a full day today. Andrew marched (drilled) for about three hours. Then listened to instructions for one hour. I was really impressed at how well he did for his first time. Still in need of a little coordination, however, I think that will come with time. He was getting a little weary of it until he found out he gets to be in a parade next week. That put the starch back in him. They gave him his shirt and belt today. He was very happy. (He has been wearing red T-shirts around our house since his last trip with them...) I am probably going to have to pry it away from him so it will stay nice, otherwise he would wear it day in and day out!






1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

Well, you taught me alright! But I love it!

That Andrew is just darling (don't tell him I said that!). I can't wait to hear how it continues to go!

Look at AnnaBell!! What a girl! I love it!!!

And your faces... Too cute Heather. What a great idea!

I love you!