Friday, April 25, 2008

FINALLY!!!!



FINALLY!!!


George has joined the club. He lost his first tooth today. He has had an adult tooth for about a couple months now without losing a single tooth.

What does he say when he finally looses his tooth? "I AM BLEEDING!!! I am bleeding!" I said, "Did you loose your tooth?" He replied "No, I,... OH, Yeah, I did! I LOST A TOOTH!"

It was SO cute.



Well, here is my toothless TARANTULA, right before practice.

And here are some shots from practice. It is very hard to get a shot of one child in a whole group. (I don't really want to post pictures of kids without their parent’s permission or at least without the parents knowing how to contact me and tell me to knock it off, that's what all the little hearts are about.) I did my best.

Here are a couple of shots of Mr. T.
And here are A & J.
Hope all is well with everyone else. God Bless and Good night.

1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

Well!
THAT is a million dollar smile!!!
Congratulations George!!

I sure do like those haircuts Heather. My boys are shaggy compared to that right now!
Hopefully I'll get to cutting it before too long:-)