Sunday, April 13, 2008

Slip and Slide!

Hello Again.

Here we are with more pictures.


We had fun today with a slip and slide. Poor George didn't even know what one was when we started looking for it.




I even had to show him how to use it... Yes that IS who you thought it was. Now he has got the hang of it. He prefers going down it on his knee's, which just sounds painful to me. He seemed to have fun.






Here is how Anna decided to going in the fun! One wet little girl by the time we were done.
I think I have a sunburn myself. Not that I am complaining. I love a good tan.

Here is Anna saying "Meow" and Signing Cat.

Here is George's home made sail boat. He has been waiting months for the 'right day' and place to give it a try. The sails got a little soggy. Other then that it was of great design. He is already spending time redesigning it. I LOVE IT.

Hope everyone’s day was as nice as mine.

~Heather

2 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Is it really that warm there?!

It's 72 today which is pretty warm, but I'm thinking it doesn't get as hot in the Summer here due to the dry climate as well.
That could have it's upsides!:-)

Love you!

P.S. You are quite the bathing beauty!

2homeschool said...

Oh, don't even go there!

I don't know how warm it has been but tonight it's freezing. We started getting a little breeze while we were sliding, then today got down right chilly.

Anyhow,it was warm enough to slide and then dry off and sit in the sun but not warm enough to stay wet in the shade.

Love, H