Friday, April 4, 2008

Schedule!

Well, here it is… drum roll please! Our first official schedule!


(MOTH Schedule from the Maxwells, 2titus.com)

We didn’t start it until almost noon. However, I was really impressed. There was two times where I was stressed to help everyone who needed help. I have a funny feeling that comes with the age group and can’t be avoided. One of ‘MY’ times was interrupted over 8 times, in less then 30 minutes. AHHHHHH!

Other then that I am pleased with how much we got done. I do see a little glitch though; I forgot to assign someone the dinner dishes… Hmmm… Daddy maybe? Guess not.
Jen here are the P.A.C.E.'s I was telling you about from School of Tomorrow... Highly recommend the English. All of them are good though.

Well I forgot to attach these pictures yesterday, so here they are… This is us at Peanut's adoption.


If you didn’t read yesterday’s blog you might want to… I put a brownie recipe on it.

Type to you all soon, <):-)

1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

Well Hooly-lolly! (whatever THAT means!)

VERY impressive looking, your schedule there missy!

Do you have a link you could send for that school of tomorrow English paces?

Love you!

P.S. What a good looking crew you have there Super Momma!