Friday, April 11, 2008

That will teach you!

That will teach you to say you hadn't heard from me in a while. Ugg. Got a little long winded didn't I?

. .

Well here it is at last. I know, I know. I promised this a LONG, LONG time ago. Well, they all just got their eyes. I will probably go back and do the touch-ups tomorrow, but I figured they were good enough for viewing. So, Here they are!

. .






Well, what do you think? A little 'not' symmetrical huh? Well, it’s the best I can do. It was a lot of fun and it makes it easier to keep everyone's towels striate.



. .
Oh, I have a funny to tell. Can you tell my daughter has been raised with 3boys? I looked outside to find Anna walking around with THE lizard on her shirt... I thought 'Oh dear, just wait until that thing moves'. While I was watching my son reaches over and plucks the lizard off her shirt and plops it in her hair.

. .


To my surprise Lizzy seemed happy just to sit in her hair and she didn't mind having it there. Well I could see the disaster about to happen as soon as that thing moved. So I took pity on my daughter. I walked out and took it off her hair and plopped it on my shirt and sat down next to her.


She promptly reached over and grabbed it off my shirt (with it wiggling like all get out) and set it on her shoulder! Wow, defiantly has brothers!

.



Here are some of our ‘creations’ of the day. Anna's is in the center and Jonathan did all the rest.
. .
Good Night, God Blees.
~Heather

No comments: