Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

Well, I don’t have much time tonight but I did want everyone to know we had Praise the Lord.

My husband’s Schedule changed and he got Wednesdays back. He still has to work on Sunday. So sad. But now he can have a day off and go to church with us on Wednesdays. Yeah!

Keep praying maybe he will get his Sundays back.

New subject…

I took Anna to the Pediatric Neurologist today. Good news is it appears there is no Autism, no C.P., and no other disorders. However he did say she has something I couldn’t even pronounce. Very close to Snuffleupagus but it started with an E. I know that doesn’t help, huh? Point being, her body was damaged by all the toxins and has not repaired its self yet. Good news is in general this just means delay. Bad news is, he told me there is a 40% chance she might start having seizures around the age of 4-7. So, we are not out of the woods yet. Anyhow, he said to expect approximately 6months behind on gross motor function, 1 year behind on speech, and two years on bowel and bladder.

I am sorry guys. I would write more, but I need to get to bed.

Love to all.

~Heather

No comments: