Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bit by the flu bug - Day 12

This is day 12 of the flu for one of our little ones. It comes and it goes, no fever, still drinking fluids, eating enough that I am not too worried... However, despite the fact that we are in general a ride it out family, I am thinking it has been going on a little too long, I think it's time for a doctor. Plan is to take him to an immediate care tomorrow if he is not better. I am a little concerned that he might have Giardia or something.

I still am not feeling great my self, but I am functional. Today was a nice day despite our illness. I got a date with my husband (thanks mom) and got to spend some time with my dad. We watched a nice movie called Noah Dearborn. One I would actually recommend.

Talk at you all later,

H

2 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Hi dearest!

This should be the last week. AJ might have to go back again, but we're pretty much done.
Emma and I have some girl stuff planned for this week which I am really looking forward to.
I love you dear friend. Glad you got some relaxing fun time!

Love,
ANalene

Joy said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are all ill. I pray you all get better very soon.
Take care
Joy