Sunday, June 1, 2008

Testing one, two, three... Third times the charm...

I love my husband!

The wonderful guy took off 3 hours today to help me take the kids to the doctor...

Boy am I grateful! It took two hours in a walk-in-clink and four in the hospital. George now looks like a pin cushion and has had to do unbelievably embarrassing test, but we are looking at test results in 24 hours for blood tests and 5 days for stool samples. In other words we are well on our way to finding out what is going on.

I am still sick BUT...

I have good news. Thank you mom. I have good news.

The grapevine still works. We think we have narrowed down the cause. And I think we have found the cure.

Grapefruit seed extract. I took one less then 30min ago and I am already starting to feel better.

Pray for S and I. The cause, if it is the cause, is going to put strain on our marriage. No more detail then that, but please pray.

Love you all,
Heather

5 comments:

Joy said...

Heather,

I am sorry that you all had to go through so many tests. I pray they get to the bottom of what is going on and can cure you all very soon. I feel so bad for all of you being so ill. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Ohio is wonderful most of the time. It has so much to offer and ranges from big cities to VERy very rural country areas. Real esstate is VERY cheap here. For example a 4 bedroom house (with family room & 2 bathrooms on 5 acres) just went for $150,000.
The only downside is I get sick of the snow. My kids LOVE the snow! They love to play out in it.
There are a ton of airports in our area as well.
Cleveland Hopkins international (biggest in N.E Ohio)
Burke Lakefront Airport
(smaller than Hopkins)
Toledo (I dont know the name)
and about 4 others in the state that are large airports.
The homeschool laws here are very EASY laws. One of the easiest in the whole country. I sound like I am selling a state (laughing)
I hope you all feel better soon.
Hope the tests went well.
Joy

Momma Bug said...

Hmmm... Sounds VERRRY Mysterious!

I'll be praying for you.

Love, and more!
-me

Momma Bug said...

I see your green light tonight... Does that mean you are updating your blog?

I'm looking forward to catching up with you. Feel free to call (in all your SPARE time!! Yeah!)
Anyway, I need to get another phone card, but you can call me if you have a moment. I want to know what all this is about!
I will indeed pray for you -am doing so tonight.

I love ya!
-Analene

2homeschool said...

I am afraid I am too used to my 120 degree weather to handle snow all the time. However, I might really like a visit somtime (when I win a million bucks that is).

I don't know, maybe snow would be good.

Anyhow, bad news is we are all still sick. Well, all but hubby that is. Thank goodness someone is ok. We are headed for day 15, isn't that sickening? Litterally. :-)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Love all,

H

2homeschool said...

Ps. Momma bug I will try and call you after I am awake in the morning, and after I call the doc, to see if we have any results on the tests.

~H

Pss. I asume it will be late, It's almost three am and I am still awake, I may sleep in just a little. Sad news is Tomorrow is spencers last day off. Ugg.

~H