Thursday, June 5, 2008

Flu 2

Better but not great.

It appears we are down to only two of us with the flu. If no one relapses.

I am not doing great, but I am able to get up and get my own drinks now.

How do I tactfully put this? Upside to a flu, if there is one... My carpets got cleaned today. They have needed it forever and poor Andrew gave us a reason to do it now. So anyhow, my wonderful husband went to a lot of work today making my WHOLE house pretty again.

I am watching way more T.V. then is good for a person and trying to keep my mind off my misery because I have found that is the best way to stay less miserable. :-) I would be running out of good things to watch but between the prelinger video's on-line and my mom who shares her netflixes with me and J.M. who very kindly left me a season worth of D.V.D's (in exchange for keeping four ducks and six chickadee's in my garage) I have yet to run out of stuff to watch. Although tomorrow, I think I shall be watching mostly kids.

I am praying none of you get this.

H

His Girl Friday


.


.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Heather,
You poor dear! I feel so bad for you. I pray that the good Lord heals you all very soon. Take care
Your in my prayers
Joy

2homeschool said...

Thank you,

:-) ~H