Monday, June 30, 2008

Blue sky

I saw blue sky today for the first time in over a week. It didn't stay all day but long enough to air out the house. And boy did it need it!

Today was a long, long day. My shoulder is really hurting this evening.

Down at 1:30am up at 6:30am and running all day. I went shoping today... Yes I know, not a big deal, but when you no longer do ANY of the shoping, it is a big deal. Probably why my shoulder hurts though, kids pulling on the cart. Good news is everyone came out of the store with jeans without holes in them,... at least for a good ten minutes, if they don't fall.

Andrew currently has an ear infection to beat all ear infections. They are using anti-biotic and anti-fungals, and they are thinking the may have to do surgery to remove some scar tissue. :-P

We are starting to pack for our trip to the sea... Should be fun. If I were not so tired already I think this would be exiting. :-)

Well, I am apparently so tired I can't think of what else to say, so...

Have a great day everyone! (or night, whatever the case may be!)

~H

No comments: