Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Things you missed

Here are a few things we did that you missed while we were sick, just because I didn't feel up for blogging.
Here is Andrew and George sick on the couch:







Here is our new Chore charts:














Here is my bread which I have been meaning to show you a picture of for a while. I even have made a Cinnamon raisin bread with pecans in it (not in the pictures). Very good:










Here is my darling daughter:








Here is my babysitting project, and YES they are still alive:












This is ONE of the holes I have dug, as you can see our soil is soo nice. The wasps have been enjoying my mess.
Well the kids are wanting to watch Mr. Robinson Crusoe. I shall go, hope you all had a nice day. ~H

1 comment:

Joy said...

I am so glad that you are all feeling better.
I just love the photo's that you took. Those baby ducks are too cute for words.
That bread looks good as well. It makes me want to start baking again.
Thank you again for your advice, kind words, and scriptures. You are such a blessing!
Joy