Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It felt like christmas!

We celebrated Father's day, Mother's day and Anna's Birthday all at once. It was a great day. Here are some fabulous pictures.



























Yesterday we meet up with Jonathan's Bio's again for the first time in quite a while. It went very well. We are having a little trouble with finding a good spot to meet. Restaurants are to difficult to handle this many children and too impersonal. Parks are too hot this time of year. And houses are tooooo personal. Any ideas?





I enjoy the lake, so that is my first pick... Prayer would be good, trying to decide if that is wise or not. It's right in there with tooooo personal. :-)

Today we have an I.S.P. for Anna (group of therapists deciding what the next plan of action is going to be). This of course is at my house, so I am going to be spending a lot of today cleaning.

Hope all is well with everyone. Type at you soon, I hope.

~H

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! May you be blessed, my fellow homeschooling mom! (I was surfing and came across your website, and noticed you also have a daughter named Anna, as me, so I thought I'd drop a note and say Hi!)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures my friend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELL!!!

I love you two girls!!!!!!!!!!

Momma Bug said...

Um... that was your AUNTIE ANALENE, not Em.
This sharing of one computer is very confusing at times!!

Love you!

2homeschool said...

Welcome Renee,

I hope you enjoy the site as much as I enjoyed making it.

~Heather

2homeschool said...

Lene,

Love you too dear!

~H

Joy said...

Those are great photo's. The kids are so cute and it looks like you all had so much fun.
I am not sure as to what advice to give for a bio metting/visit. We have never done those as all of our adoptions are closed. Park, zoo, beach?
ISP sounds nerve racking. How did it go? If you dont mind my asking what do they do at meetings like that? We have school IEP meetings at the school. I have never heard of ISP. I hope that your all doing well. God bless
Joy