Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sunny Side Up...

Have you ever had one of those WOW moments as an adult. Where you catch your self just as exited as the kids, over something you just never thought of before...
Well, I had one of those moments today. Yup. I sure did.
And over what you ask? A fly swatter!
Yes I said a fly swatter!
I didn't get to great of pictures but I will let you try and guess what my children came up with.


Like I said, not real great pictures. However it was a lot of fun!
They took spilled bubbles and dipped the fly swatter in them. Then used the fly swatter like a wand.
It was great, there were bubbles EVERYWHERE!
Best darn bubble wand I have ever seen.

We are having a sunny day. In fact I was just considering putting on a suit, a swim suit that is, and going and getting a little tan.
Hope your day is sunny side up!

Ps. PRAISE THE LORD!
We finally have APPLES on George's Apple tree.
All praise goes to God.
Out of six trees I have planted only two are alive, and one of those (the one that is not the apple tree) I only planted last month.

2 comments:

Joy said...

what a great idea! I loved the photo's. They were great. It must be warm where you live. Here in Ohio it is brrrrrrrrr cccold!
I am going to try the idea. Of course after i clean off the bug guts (flyswatter) haha
Thanks again for your wonderful comments and support.
Have a great weekend!
Joy

2homeschool said...

I don't do cold.

I have lived with heat all my life.

CA.

That says it all doesn't it.

~Heather