Monday, May 12, 2008

Family...


























Here are some family shots of Mother's Day...



No, I am not in any of them... Me and the kiddo's spent the day at home in our sick beds. (note the P.J.'s in the next few pictures.)
















Here is our 'New to us' Grain Hopper. $20 at a used shop.




















This is the beautiful wheat flour it kicked out... The second time we ground it. (took two times to make it fine enough to use in bread) For those of you who think this looks easy, IT IS NOT!


















The too cute event of the evening was when I asked Anna to say "flour" and she thought I meant "flower" so she smelled it!




Last but not least, here is our 'new to us' dryer! LOL. Yeah, well... That is the way it works. Give something away and THEN you find a use for it.


Good evening to all,


God Bless,

~Heather

Ps. Thank you Mrs. C for remembering! Right back at you, well a little late. (A sheepish smile)

4 comments:

Momma Bug said...

What are you drying in that thing?

2homeschool said...

LOL, I had a better picture with carrots and onions and other such!

Of course only later AFTER I had published and gone my merry way, did I relized what picture I had put there...

Celery tops... Don't ask me, I didn't do it!

LOL

Oh well. Good for a laugh at least.

Hope all is well,

~H

Joy said...

I love the photo's that you posted!
Did I read right? Were you sick on Mothers day? I am sorry and I hope that you feel better very soon!
I think that grain hopper you found is neat!!
Take care
Joy

2homeschool said...

I wasn't so much sick as much as the kids were. It was kind of nice to have a mother's day at home with the kids.

Thank you for the good wishes. I am still praying I wont get it too bad.

I am glad you liked the photo's. I am a photo person... I just happen to start corisponding with you when, I loaned my dad's camera back to him... HUMPH, can you emagine, him wanting his own camera, HOW RUDE! =-)

Anyhow, you'll probably see alot more photo's from me now that I borrowed the camera back.

~Heather