Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yesterday's Blog - It's a Party!

Mother's day and Birthdays...



All in one day,... Just like us to Put something off... (Quarkyness #1)



Arn't we CUTE? I mean the baby!






Sip Anyone?











Here is our NEW fishing pole! Thanks Grandpa!






SOLAR OVEN TRY #2
This is my new solar oven,
Thanks to the kids and Grandpa,... Note still under construction (they have been working on it a really long time, but it still wasn't quite done.) It is Awesome though. It has two pieces of glass and a box that I can open from the back to put the food in. TOOOOO COOL.






I am sure there is a good tech name for this mini single binocular. Given to Andrew by Daddy for young marines.



CHECK OUT THESE CURLS
I am learning to style these curls... Quite a challenge. This time I put Gel on directly out of the bath. I LIKE IT. Trust me an IRON has NEVER touched this head, those are all her curls.








Here is the Swiss army knife Andrew got, again from daddy for the Young Marines.


Of course the camera had to go off after we landed in a pile.




I wont say how many candles were on that cake.
Say cheese. Sadly this was the best of the attempts to get a family shot.
CHECK OUT THAT FACE! Oh tooooo funny.
This ones not to bad either.
THE END!

1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

Very nice my dear!