Thursday, May 29, 2008

To Momma Bug and everyone else can listen in...

The school work grind, is what we have been doing. As soon as everyone was well enough to sit up, we went back to work. I have been taking a self given refresher course before I head back for college.

I am going back and looking at all my homeschool extras I have picked up over the years and studying what I can of the math and the English. I have a lot of really good supplies. I know your not real thrilled with the Saxon math, however, as an adult I am enjoying it because I can go through and read each chapter to see if I missed something in school.

I also have math-you-see I plan on watching, but I don't have a VCR to play it on... I will probably have to go down to mom's house to watch it.

The kids are getting the hang of doing their school work... We are not yet to the point that I don't have to sit in the room, but we are getting close, we are no longer taking the W-H-O-L-E day to do it.

I am thinking they have earned an outing/field trip... I am thinking maybe to a creek. A nature walk or something... Only problem is today is not the day for it. We have a dentist Appointment today and everyone is still not completely well. Real soon though.

Hey, let me know if you know of any really good English courses I could look at to get refreshed in English before the fall...

Talk to you soon,

H

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hello,
I use a mix of Rod and Staff and Bob Jones for english.
Take care
Joy