Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cool Idea...

A friend needed a recipe for a birthday. Something with no eggs in it. hmmm. Not easy. Here is my idea.

Kid made homemade ice cream.

Here is a recipe base.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Vanilla-Ice-Cream-V/Detail.aspx

With no eggs.

You can let the kids flavor this lots of ways.

Then take me take the liquid mix and poor a portion of it in a gallon size Ziploc. In another zip lock place ice and salt. Place the liquid zip lock inside the ice Ziploc and let the kids shake, rattle and roll it until it freezes.


:-)

~H

4 comments:

Joy said...

I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
Thank you so much for the website (on your blog) . I think I will try and have the kids make this recipe. You are so sweet. Thanks again.
Joy

Joy said...

Hello,
Thanks for posting the web for home school. I hopped on real quick. It looks interesting so i am going to explore it further.
Thanks and God bless.
Joy

Momma Bug said...

missing you:-)

2homeschool said...

Joy,
Humm... No dairy, that makes things tough, doesn't it? I could see how you would have a challenge doing birthdays.

My web page is still underconstruction. I had so many people asking me about homeschool I have found having that site alot easyer then explaining to every aquaintance exactly what we do.

Anyhow, hope the birthday is alot of fun. ~Heather

Momma Bug,

I know, I know... I have just been having so much fun reading the Charlotte Mason stuff, I haven't been getting around to typing. Hope today let's you know I AM still thinking of you!

~H