Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh, what a week!

Bread... (Home made of course)

Sleeping bags 2...
Queen sheets...
Pillows...
Camp Chairs for kids...


Oh, what a week. The sad thing is I don't feel like I even got anything done. I am so ready for bed, but I am staying up with a little one so he can finish his work.

I don't normally do that. Normally anything not finished is just put off to another day, but I am afraid this was lack of diligence. So, I am trying to follow through and make sure we see no pleasure in stalling. But OH, I am soooo tired. The good thing is he is old enough to do his own work and I don't have to be doing anything other then supervising.

I was going to write a long goodbye, telling you all that I would be out of town this week. I was going with a girlfriend, we were going to take all 6 of our children and go camping. Notice I said WAS. Jonathan woke from nap today with a fever. 103.5', Poor baby. He slept most of the day and lay on the couch for the rest of it. Any of you who know him, know how sick he is. Normally that child doesn't sit still.

Anyhow, so NO CAMPING, I am bummed.

Well, we have started a timeline. Here it is. This is in our entry way.

I asked each of the children to pick one thing that they wanted to put on the time line today. George (who by the way wants to grow up to become president) said, "George Washington's Birthday, he is our first president!"... Andrew said "The first Vacuum Cleaner"; it took a little research to figure that one out.

Here are some dear friends that came to visit, I have been meaning to post these for a while now.

And this is Anna’s first haircut… I know, took me long enough, she is almost two. Her curls were just so cute… I hated to do it. Anyhow, these pictures are a little old but I figured you guys would all enjoy them anyway.
I leave you with a REALLY cool site to go look at George Washington's Rules of Civility.
God Bless, Have a great night!
~Heather

No comments: