Sunday, March 23, 2008

Moody...

Moody is not the half of it. Apparently I was getting sick. :-(

I have a sore throat and a head cold and I feel like my cup is almost empty. Like my body is fighting something awful even though I look fine.

Tomorrow is the Dentist again... PRAY.

Then Andrews Birthday is coming up. We are planing a S.P.... My house looks like I am sick. My husband is on his second 'sick day' of this week. He still has his normal times off too, so I am not alone. Still this coming week looks pretty overwhelming from this end... I may have to call out sick from Dentist (I told you I would find a way to mess it up) and the S.P.

Well see. Maybe things will look more doable in the morning.

God Bless,
Heather

Ps. Hey, did you guys know this had a spell check? TOOOO COOOL... I needed that! ~H

2 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Okay -
How do I use the spell check?

You know, Super Momma, the enemy is probably not liking all this change your family is undergoing. If it is for the glory of God, then he will do whatever he can to make you "feel" like your cup is half empty.
I know you know.
I'm reminding you again - sometimes a girl needs a reminder:-)

"That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in Him according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ." 2Thess.1:12

Keep after it! Great things for our Lord in your perseverance:-)

Love you!

2homeschool said...

I think it is a abc button or a check mark button or something like that. You click it and it highlights the words that are spelled wrong and then you click on them and pick the correct spelling.

I am still sick. Not up for writing. I am getting lots of good pictures though, when I do feel better I will put them on.

Love. Heather