Thursday, March 6, 2008

Driving, Driving and more Driving

Need to get to bed but it has been a while since I blogged.

A lost ANOTHER tooth. This makes four. Poor G. Really feeling left out.

We are looking into LAND. We are talking about moving. Either to get out of debt or to get enough land to start making more of our own food. Less commute for the men would be nice to.

We even talked about trailer park. Although, financially that is a really bad plan. They charge one fourth of our payment, just to rent the land that a trailer sits on. HUMPH… If we did this it would probably be more for a ministry.

Anyhow, mom an I have been driving all over kingdom come these past few days and nothing is ringing our bell (hee, hee).

In addition to driving all around, teaching school, cleaning house and repairing furniture… I also made, bread, 2 batches granola, pot of bean soup, fried chicken and home made gravy, and 2 batches of cookies today.

Good full day but I am ready to be off my feet. I will try and send pictures soon.

Oh, guess what! Our next home school project is… Drum roll please!…

Making a home made solar oven and then cooking in it.

I will keep you updated as I can…

Good night all!

~H

1 comment:

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

OH MY! MAKING AN OVEN!!! lol
You are too funny! Nothings been ringing your bell huh?! lol
Good luck with the next project!!! I can't wait to hear about it!
i love you!