Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Short note:

__
I
I
O

Short enough?

Too short?

Ok.

Dentist was a disaster! I always mess up the dentist!!! This time I showed up at the WRONG dentist office. It took me an hour and a half to FIND the ‘right’ dentist and by then, we had to reschedule! UGG!

My house is a complete disaster. We only spent enough time at home today to do school work. NOTHING else got done. Including my dishes. Which means if I want sippy cups in the morning I have to go do dishes before bed. BUMMER!

Oh, and did I say I have company coming early morning. Parent infant program arrives (I think) at 9:30, but you know my memory.

My shoulder has really been hurting recently. My chiropractor ;-) picked on it this evening. It feels better, however, I think I have a rib out now. NOT FUN!

Looks like Young Marines is a go, but we are still praying. I am going to make sure that its not going to conflict with the church activities and then Spence and I are going to try and be there as often as possible. One nice thing about the Gov. job, lots of paid time off. J

Well, I guess I will do dishes now.

Night all.
~H

No comments: