Friday, March 21, 2008

As you can see...





As you can see… Our weather here is miserable.








I am moody today… Its about time to be moody,… Not quite, but close enough apparently. Today was a good day to be moody. It was a pretty easy day. Not as far as work, but as far as stress. The kids were all pretty good and I didn't have to be anywhere. (Not so tomorrow, we have an easter egg hunt to be at. )

Today I dug into making the kids lists of what they thought God wanted them to be doing during their twenty four hours a day…

It was so much fun I thought I would share…

(Andrew)Master Goal: To make my own house debt free (I have to note here, he said its going to be a LOG house!)
Master Activities List for Andrew

Obey Parents…………………………………………………………………..24hours

Sleep………………………………………………………………………….…9hours
Read the Bible………………………………………………………………...1.5hours
Exercise…………………………………………………………………………30min
School work……………………………………………………………………5 hours
Spend time with other people…………………………………………………..5hours
Typing tutor…………………………………………………………………….30min
Chores…………………………………………………………………………..1hour
Play……………………….……………………………………………………..1hour
Listen to Gods word on CD……………………………………………………..1hour

(George)

My Goal Is: Become President
Master Activities List for George

Play…………………………………………………………………………………..30min
Learn about God/Read my Bible.……………………………………………………1hour
School Work………………………………………………………………………..3hours
Learn about Government……………………………………………………………30mins
Computer School work………………………………………………………………1hour
Getting ready in the morning……………………………………………………….45mins
Sleep..………………………………………………………………………………11hours
Chores………………………………………………………………………………...1hour
Practice leading others………………………………………………………………..1hour
Practice Reading……………………………………………………………………45mins
Eat and Help make meals…………………………………………………………….2hour
Exercise………………………………………………………………………………30min
Time with mom and dad……………………………………………………………...1hour


Don’t ask me if all of that really adds up to twenty four or not. I didn’t double check it. Anyhow, I thought you might enjoy.

I made more cookies. I am afraid they still are not doing it for me. I don’t know I may have to break diet and try the Neiman Marcus cookies.

OH, NO!!!! I just closed the window were I had uploaded ALL the pictures… Here I go again!

Anyhow, its going to be a long night for me. Anna is teething and she has already got up like four times tonight and I haven’t even made it to my bed yet.

Speaking of Anna, Here she is again,

Good night all,

Heather
















No comments: