Sunday, December 28, 2008

Movie up load ~ Maybe

Early Morning:

I started a face book yesterday. However my computer keeps freezing any time I try to load a video. So, I thought I would try it here and see if I still have the same issue.


:-)








Today we are passing on Church. My little ones are fighting something and we are supose to head off for spencers parents tomorrow. The in-laws are wanting the boys,... Yeah. Pray for us.


I am listening to Veggie Tales Rocks and Christmas music I got from my daddy. I know, what a combination huh? The kids are playing with thier new moon sand. I was worried that the amount I bought was too little (10oz bags each), anyhow, it appears it is enough. They are all playing with it quite happy. I still think I would buy one larger package if I were to do it over, (so I could place it in a tub with a lid on it, but 10oz in a bowl will work)


Evening:

Opps! I guess it never loaded. I spent all day today and yesterday trying to get the computer up and running better. I spent 4 hours on hold (and online with) AT&T. They are sending out a technician tomorrow. Hopefully they find something outside the house (please Lord). I don't think we can aford to have someone fix the inside of the house. Maybe we will have to call in a favor or two.

My brother spent a fair amount of time today trying to find a virus or bug on my computer without finding anything. He even changed my browser, hoping that was the issue. Oh well.


Anyhow, for those of you with face book, I was able to record directly into face book. I recorded Anna signing and Anna saying "bye". Too cute.

Have a nice day. Talk soon,

Heather

Off I go to wrap and pack.

No comments: