Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You guys want me around???









:-)

Proud mommy,

Oh my goodness, it has been forever. Sorry to drop out like that. I have been in school (college) in addition to everything else going on in our lives. It just about killed all my free time.
I really felt like this topic needed to be addressed, so I broke my rule to "hold off blogging tell the semester was over". Opps! Actually I am glad I did.
:-)

As far as how we are all doing... We are MISERABLE!!! We are trying to recover from the most nasty of head colds. Knocked me down flat. In fact my mom had to take all 4 kids for me for almost 48 hours, cause I was UNABLE to take care of them. And if you knew my mom, that would be quite a telling statement (not a multiple kid person - one at a time only). Anyhow, I have finally given up and am starting antibiotics. I have had it for 5 days and I still hurt.

Take care, I will try to get on your site soon,

~Heather



Momma bug,

Thanks. I hope I am back I miss y'all.
Love,

~H
Ps. My computer is down, so only a couple of pictures available, I will try and post.


Faith,
Ah, so nice that it passed, I hope and pray it holds up through the next administration!


No, I haven't heard of him. I probably would like to read it. Stuff like that makes me cry sooooo much, put it also increases my prayer time.

Ok, I take it back, NOW I have read some (I looked it up in order to link it). I read a couple of pages. I liked what I read so far. :-)
Nice to see you on my page, type soon,

~Heather
Now for a quick update:

(I am sorry that is all I have time for it's 12:24am and I am still sick, I can't stay up much later)
1. We listed our house. Don't know if it will sell, we shall see. If it does, we are out-a-here! (aim-out-a-state)

2. George got a rock tumbler for his birthday (don't have any pictures yet)
3. Andrew is having a blast in Young Marines. I will send a picture of him at a Y.M. "Ball". He also was 'Published' in their local Y.M. paper for writing an article on his Uncle who just joined the army. (I will see if I can attach or paste in here some how)

4. Anna's still not talking 'right'. She is mimicking FINALLY and is able to hit the highlights, so I can kind of figure out what she is saying for common phrases "I don't want it" is "I-dn-wa". Her signing is adorable. She is starting to make up signs for things she doesn't know. Actually a very good thing, most of signing is just miming anyway. Did I ever tell you guys I caught her signning in her sleep? TOO CUTE!

5. We found out that calcium goes a long ways in helping Jonathan be a little calmer. The older boys have nicked named his calcium pill, his "chill pill" :-)

6. Poor spence got written up at work and is likely to have a ONE YEAR consequence. (pray hard that they give him grace) He was at fault but, it is no less painful. It is likely for one year they will deny all transfers, raises, bonuses (in the $3,000 dollar range), and promotions etc. Not a fun thing. It has been REALLY hard on him. Well, actually it has really been hard on him since they had a change of management. They have pretty much taken out all human factors of management and basically taken it down to a rule book, that rules their lives. So, you can get away with things that drive the other employees nuts and there is very little or no consideration of the employees needs & the fact that they are human and make mistakes. He has a written request for Sundays off. They have stated they "May" change it next time the schedule changes. He is putting in for a promotion, however, this whole being written up thing may effect it. :-(


7. I am in school, college. Going well. I am getting 2-A's and 1-B, and my teacher says if I haven't brought my B up by the beginning of Dec. she will try and give me extra credit or let me retake a test or something. (very nice of her, in the mean time I just get to 'stress' about it. :-)


Well, if you consider that a quick update, I guess it's yours. Anyhow, if you have questions let me know and I will try and fill in the missing pieces. :-)

Having-A-Ball-At-The-Ball!!!

"Are you ready?"


"Yikes, maybe I wasn't ready... Must pass Daddy enquire"


"Phew, there she is!"
(Note one flower for girl, one for mom, AND one for little sis.
Sorry grandma, I didn't know you were going to be there.)


"Yes, mom"


"What do you mean, no one wants to dance? I love to dance!"
(Oh, where is my hair brush, Oh, where is my hair brush,... I lost my hair brush)


"Cheese"
"Some of the parents and leaders"


"There we go, thats better"


"Wow, what is that? That's cool"
(poor child, obviously, doesn't get out often enough)
;-)

"Yes, that is me doing a slide"
(You should have seen my not-my-date when she did the robot! Mom almost lost her breath from laughing so hard)
"We look down right miserable, don't you think?"

"Wait, wait, wait... I have to get your door!"
(Nope, no good night kisses, I refuse to even CALL her my date! This was a ball, not a date!)

Wow, yeah, just a few minutes here. AHHHH, its already two, I knew I shouldn't blog! Not that it is not nice chatting just, time slips away!
I guess I will post the paper another day. Love all,
~Heather

2 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Darling - simply darling my dear!
Thanks.
I'm glad to hear of you:-)
Thanks for the call too, as you can see, we are still traveling rediculously much!

Love you!
-me

Joy said...

Oh my goodness those photo's are just too cute for words!
Joy