Thursday, November 13, 2008

I feel like a pumkin, an old, used, mushy pumkin...









Proud momma, check out the pictures on the last blog!

Today has been a good day, however, my "momma" job was supose to stop at 4 when my husband came home (I had plan to leave and go somewhere else to take my test, for school) so I could concentrate. Then my husband called and said he had to work over time. Then when he did finally come home he was sick and fell asleep sitting up.

So, here I am 7:30p and everyone is fed. But me. Kids are getting ready for bed. Not me.

What are my chances that they will head for bed and magicaily fall asleep? Not good. I have to take the test by 11pm or it falls off the on-line calandar and I get a F for the test. :-(

Anyhow, I can't take the test while they are up (because it's timed) so I guess I will go eat until all is calm.

Type soon,

~Heather

Ps. The pictures are from the day I went with J.M. to the Pumpkin Patch.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I just love the photo's that you posted. Some of them are too cute for words.
I am sorry that the bug is going around your home. I hope you all feel better very soon.
I am so glad that 'that' law changed in your state. God is so good.
I am so happy for you, going back to school like that. I know that makes you extra busy. I am glad that you are blogging again.
The kids sound like they are doing great.
We are listing out home as well (in spring on 2009) I hope that your sells quickly.
You take care and God bless!
Joy

Momma Bug said...

Why a mushy pumpkin? I don't get it.

So, is there supposed to be a picture with the "you guys want me back" post? If so, I cannot see it.
Just thought I'd tell you since I get so much grief about hirogliphics!
HA!

Love you:-)

2homeschool said...

Nope just a crazy google space issue. No, I made the comment cause I didn't want 'proud momma' to miss the pictures from the ball (at the bottom of the 'you guys want me back blog)...

Anyhow, I felt like a mussy well used pumkin after taking care of the kids all day (when I was geared up to only take care of them a half day.) I guess there is some sort of phyc. thing to it. If you think you are going to have them all day it's not as bad as when you think your going to get a break and don't.

Speaking of Hyrogliphics... WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE NEW HOME,... I still don't know.

~H