Monday, October 19, 2009

Wow, where to start? It's been awhile. No matter how determained I am, I seem to not be able to get back in the habbit of blogging. So, I am promising nothing. Just that I am blogging today. :-)

Our lives have pretty much consisted of Work (spencer's been working 51 hours a week, with a split shift that comes out closer to away from the house 61 hours a week), Schoolwork, Housework and medical appointments. We've been averaging 4 doctor appointments a week. :-P I am ready for the doctor appointments to be DONE!!!

Money's been tight, weither due to lack of managment could be debated, but whatever the case. It's been tight. Now we are starting to get doctor bills in the mail. :-P

Speaking of doctors... Anna just got shot in the eye with a velcrow tipped nerf bulet and is bleeding out of the eye. I am headed to an opthomologist. I am not spell checking this, but I will post it just for the pictures.
H
















































3 comments:

2homeschool said...

Jonathan and Anna broke into Andrew & George's room (which is off limits) and Jonathan grabbed a Nerf gun and shot Anna in the eye with it. Not a big deal except the Nerf bulet was tipped with velcrow so it would stick to their clothes. Yeah, not pretty. To the doctor we go,... Scratched her cornia and ripped some blood vesels. Then we went to the Pharmacy and they had George's perscription wrong took them 2 1/2 hours (2 1/2 hours with four kids is a really long time)to get it right... Then I had to come home and unload groceries by my self. :-P Pretty much a normal day in the Bell Family. Thats whats scary!

Momma Bug said...

Well now. That calls for chocolate in Auntie Analene's book! ;-)

That is a darling picture of you and Spencer - Susanna says "That's Auntie Heather and the dad she married"
:-)
Observant.

Loving you!
-me

2homeschool said...

lol... Cute!