Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sorry Friends

Sorry friends.

George started having seizures again and it really through me for an emotional loop. We've changed his meds again. :-P

The seizures themselves weren't very bad, but I found, though I didn't feel particularly emotional about the seizures themselves, I kinda fell apart about everything else for a few days.

Too add to my trouble since Spencer's work schedule changed again, I have not been able to get a schedule going and have been staying up to late. Not enough sleep. So, I am looking ahead.

Today, will be a work day. I need to do something and see if I can pull out of this slump and get some sleep tonight. Today will be a hard day, but I can do all things through Christ. :-)

Update? Let's see...
Anna had her third birthday. We have lost all therapist (another reason the schedule is messed up). The last test placed Anna at 11month speech. 24 months language comprehension. 25month cognitive. 20month gross motor. Although, I think I already told you guys all this... No help from CCS, Regional Centers or any other normal assistance. I have paperwork to fill out for more financial assistance, but I can't see that panning out at this time.

I am still doing schoolwork with the boys even though it's summer, but it's probably a good thing. We have been close to 110' degrees this week, poor George turns red and starts to swell within 20 minutes of being outside.

I have only been making it to the gym 2 times a week. :-P My goal is 3-4. I hope when we get a new schedule that will go back up. However, they are talking about giving him a rotating shift, so that may not be helpful. :-)

I hope and pray all is well with everyone else.
Love... Lots of love,
~Heather


At the daddy and me camp out, the boys went to visit a cave!





A blackmail photo for sure!





Andrew & George's new Karate Gee's




More photos from the daddy and me trip.





The BIRTHDAY GIRL!








The party!







True Party Animals, that's for sure!




To cool!


Mommy and Me!


~H

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Praying for you

Joy said...

I am so sorry that your poor little guy is having more seizures. I hope that the new med levels helps this and soon.

I am sorry that you lost all of your therapists. That is too bad. I pray that you are able to maybe work with her yourself? I am watching Ethans speech therapist and then I go out and buy what she uses and I do speech with him at home as well. We are starting him in occupational therapy soon as well. I really hope that you are able to find a way to re-start it soon.
3 years old! My how time flies!
Heather you are doing just fine. You put all of your stress on everything else other than the seizures because it is a safe zone there. You are a wonderful mother and a child of God. He will see you through all of this my sister in the Lord. I will keep you and yours in prayers.
Thanks for updating even though you are busy. You are a blessing to me being able to see another sister in the Lord make it through and thrive day to day with very special children.
Thanks
Okay I will stop being so mushy LOL
How is selling the house going?
God bless
Joy