Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forts and Friends

We have had a fun week of friends and forts. I hope you enjoy the pictures.


The new fort.

A frame style.

If I were a kid, I would be proud to say I had a hand in it. But to the 'normal' adult, I will just say, "I did the out of reach nailing and tree climbing." :-)





My darling girl, all sweet and ready for a day in the heat!





Andrew laughing so hard!





Mr. Theatrical! My George.




Mr. Jonathan and his milk mustache.





Papa in his 'proud' shirt.





Inside our nifty fort! Oh, and as far as kids go, lets see... We have our children (duh), and three of the neighborhood kids.








Here is our friends from Africa! No, not my parents, the other people!



More friend photos!







Of course more photos of our strong and steady fort builders.



And more!
And MY FAVORITE! Anna's Three year old picture, taken by yours truly... :-)




Ta Da!
Beutiful shot, Beutiful Girl!
Love to all,
Heather

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Looks like fun! And I agree, beautiful girl!