Monday, May 25, 2009

Well, we've made it!

Well, we've made it! Tomorrow is the start of the 24 hour EEG. :-P

We only left home 5 an'half hours ago,... It's already been an interesting trip. A car in front of us had a tire ceatch on fire. We got to 'rescue'/meet up with a friend half way here. We ended up in a room that had an airconditioner that was as noisy as a Jet Plane and ended up changing rooms... And last but not least, mom already called hotel security on me!

Yes it has certianlly been an interesting trip!

Hope all is well with you guys. Here are a couple of pictures from and of our comfy hotel room.

:-)









2 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Wow! That bed looks comfy! I hope you get to sleep in one that nice! ;-P
I've been thinking of you friend O' mine. I'm glad you're there safe and sound (for however long those two things last - I know you).
I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Love,
me

2homeschool said...

Hey that was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.

I got a pretty comfey bed, but only a double. I think next time we shall try for a queen.

The kids had fun. Because of the mix up, we had time to see Sutter's fort and an IMAX.

Great memories. Even if it was for not so fun stuff.

Lots of love,
Heather