Sunday, February 8, 2009

Camara

Man I wish I had my camara,... well my, almost camara. That is to say, not my camara, but my daddies.

Anyhooo,

Today was a day for a camara, but I had none. Hopefully soon. I like blogging a lot more when I have a camara. That is for sure.

;-)

Yesterday I showed our house. :-P
A LOT OF WORK!!!
Today I hitched a ride to church, to early in the morning to speak of... (Because I had a flat tire on my car)

Then we went to walmart and got new tires for my car.

Then I took all the kids to the pet store. Boy, I auta know better!

We came home with two chinese algie eatters (one for each tank), a new male bata for my bedside table (to sit and look at as I go to sleep), and a bird. :-)

I named the bata 'rubie'. A very red fish,... We will all just pretend it is female ;-)

But the bird does not have a name yet. He is VERY pretty. He has a yellow head, green body and a blue tail.

Andrew thinks we should name it 'polly' as in "polly want a cracker".

I am thinking "King Tut"

What do you think?

6 comments:

Momma Bug said...

WHAT?!!! You are crazy! A BIRD?!!

I am sitting here grinning from ear to ear and shaking my head.
You are confounding woman!

I'll be thinking about names:-)

Love you!

2homeschool said...

That brings us up to,

One cat.
One bird.
One frog.
One male bata.
One Plocaustomas. (sp?)
One Mean fish. (unknown name)
Two Chinese algie eatters.
Two Guppy puppies.
Three Bala Sharks.
Four Guppies.
Five Female Bata.


Two fish tanks, Two fish bowls and a bird cage to clean.

Lucky us Storm (cat) is trainned to go outside. :-)

What about "Sweet Pea"?

Joy said...

LOL I am afraid to go into the pet store. It is the one place where my boys make it their mission to beg/plead for any and all pets! LOL
What kind of bird is it?
God bless
Joy

2homeschool said...

Parakeet. :-)

Yeah, see in our family, I am the one begging for the animals, children, and other time consuming creatures. ;-)

~H

Momma Bug said...

...Such as friends?

I know I am time consuming! :-)

How about Harold? Sir Tweet?
Horratio?

I like Ruby, thats a fun one!
I also like one "mean fish". That's pretty self explanitory! ;-D

2homeschool said...

This bird seems to be a sweety... He is learning how to sit in my hand without bitting, while I am petting him.

I like Horratio, but I would just like to know where you came up with that one?

Love, H