Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anna has pierced ears!!!

That's what we did today. Pierced Anna's ears.



It' went MUCH better then I was expecting.

I showed her on her webkins 'monkey' (The monkey ran around ALL DAY with earings)


Then we gave Anna Tylonal before we went.
(Grandma and I, took this adventure on together)

The people at Claires pierced both ears at the same time and Anna was completly calmed back down in no time.

Then we went and had our picture taken. (Anna and I)




Then we three girls took the town on and went shopping. Lots of fun!
Anyhow, I just had to share some pictures!
Hope all is well with everyone!



~Heather

Ps. I have lots of pictures from my trip, but I need to save them for another day.

2 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Your daughter has to be one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen!
What an adventure:-) You are brave!

I love your pictures, and can't wait to see more.

I love ya!
-me

Joy said...

What a wonderful way to spend your day with your little girl! I love the photos that you shared. Hope your well. Take care
God bless
Joy