Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Zoo and other animals we saw on our trip!

Large Coy Fish...



Donkey and Cow...




Lemur...





Does anyone know this one? I am afraid it's out of my range...



Chimpanzee...




Other forms of monkies!!!!





Ostrich...




Zebra!






Giraffe...






Turtte... ummm... In the past tence.





The labels on the turttle.






Jonathan's FAVORITE animal in the zoo... The tractor!




More funny looking animals!








My favorite animal shot of the day! Wild Animals!





"Mom, that Emu is having a BAD HAIR DAY", George.
"Ummm... Hate to tell you, but those are feathers.", Mom






Emu...





Anna's favorite,... The Ant Eater! Wow that thing was BIG! Reminded me of a toddler, it never stopped moving...



Last but not least, the Lions!




Lots of love to all!
~Heather


4 comments:

Shauna said...

Great shots Heather. My favorites were those "other" monkeys!

Spilsbury Travels said...

My favorite picture is Jonathon's favorite animal, the tractor. Isn't that just typical of a kid?

2homeschool said...

Meeee too miss shauna.

No kidding miss Karen! I pay all this good money to go to a zoo, and I just coiuld have taken them all to a construction site!

Joy said...

Those were some great photo's heather. It looks like you all had a wonderful time.
God bless
Joy